Costs of Breast Augmentation Surgery at Trillium
The cost will be $4,500, including the following:
- Saline breast implants
- Trillium fees for facility, staff, the surgeon's fee, operative medications
- Pre-operative blood testing and pregnancy test
- Implant insurance provided by manufacturer (purchased for you by Trillium)
- Special support bra and a bra to be worn after surgery
- Follow-up visits after surgery at one day, one week, one month, two months, and yearly (if you wish), for as long as you have the implants. If, for whatever reason, you wish to be seen by us to examine your implants (at any time) there will be no charge.
- If you require re-operation and implant replacement for implant rupture, much (if not all) of the cost should be covered by your insurance from the implant manufacturer, unless hospitalization is involved.
What is not included in the Trillium fee?
- Services of a CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist) for IV sedation ($445)
- Mammogram (Required for those 30 and over)
- Electrocardiogram, if needed. (Required for some patients over 40. Without insurance, the average cost is $150)
- Pain medicines after surgery (usually coveredy by insurance)
- Re-operation, if needed for complications unrelated to implant deflation or leakage, such as capsular contracture, hematoma, seroma, or infection.
- Chest x-ray, if needed.
Learn More About Breast Enlargement:
- General Information about Breast Augmentation
- Risks and Possible Complications of Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation Surgery & Recovery
- Frequently Asked Questions about Breast Augmentation
- Links to Additional Information about Breast Augmentation
- Things to Consider Before Cosmetic Surgery